- If you have bendy broccoli, bring it back to life by soaking it in ice water for 5-10 minutes.
- Wrinkly tomatoes? Roughly chop them and sauté in some olive oil with garlic salt and pepper and serve over your choice of noodles for an easy meal in minutes.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Did you know? Bell peppers, certain berries, and even bananas are good sources of vitamin C—no need to say “C” you later to a delicious variety of fruits and veggies!
- If your favorite recipe only calls for a little bit of this and a little bit of that, freeze the rest! Bananas, pineapples and even avocado can be frozen—simply slice, place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze. Once completely frozen, you can transfer to a freezer-safe container and use as much, or as little, as you need.
- Reaching for healthier snacks can be tough! Prepare fresh fruits and veggies ahead of time so you can grab a nutritious snack whether you’re working from home or catching up on your favorite show