- 1 Easy Creations Lime Thyme Baby Russet Potatoes
- 1 Easy Creations Lime Thyme Seasoning Packet
- 3/4 C Sour Cream
- 6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 3/4 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese- divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Poke holes in potatoes with a fork and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and reduce heat to 350°F.
- After cooling, halve potatoes lengthwise and spoon insides into a large bowl. Place skins on a large baking sheet.
- Add all ingredients (excluding cheddar cheese) in with potatoes. Mash and stir until smooth.
- Fold in half of the cheddar cheese and spoon mixture into the potato skins. Top with remaining cheese, then bake for 20 additional minutes.