- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 4 cups chopped Tasty Tuscany™
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup Thai chili sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced
- In a large skillet or wok over high heat, heat oil. Add bell pepper and snow peas and cook 2 minutes. Add Tuscan greens, tomatoes, and garlic and cook another 2 minutes. Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in chili sauce and heat 1 minute or until hot. Sprinkle with scallions and serve.