- 3-ounces Taylor Farms Spinach
- 1-ounce feta cheese crumble
- 1 cup of balsamic syrup
- 1 cup of cucumber half rounds
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes cut in half
- 8 kalamata olives slices
- 1/2 cup of cooked lentils
- 1 cup of Israeli pasta
- 1 cup of Arugula Chimichurri.
- Blend all the Arugula Chimichurri ingredients in a food processor.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumber half rounds, grape tomatoes, kalamata olives, lentils, Israeli pasta, and Arugula Chimichurri. Mix until chimichurri is evenly distributed.
- Make a balsamic syrup by stirring a cup of balsamic vinegar in a saucepan on low- heat until reduced to 1/3 of a cup.
- In another bowl, mix together 3-ounces of Taylor Farms Baby Spinach and 3- ounces of the veggie mixture from step 2.
- Lay the spinach mixture on a serving plate. Top with feta and a drizzle of balsamic syrup. Bon Appétit!
- ARUGULA CHIMICHURRI
2 cups of Taylor Farms Arugula
1 cup of cilantro
1⁄4 cup of mint
1⁄4 cup of fresh oregano
1⁄2 cup of olive oil
2 TBSP of white vinegar
1 lime squeezed
1 TBSP garlic
Pinch of kosher salt