- 2 cups Taylor Farms Spinach
- 2-ounces sliced Brie cheese
- 1 jar of fig jam
- 5-ounces deli turkey meat
- 1-ounce clarified butter
- 1 sliced artisan sourdough bread
- On 2 slices of bread, spread the fig jam. Set the slices (sides without jam) on a pan with melted clarified butter and top off with cheese. Set stove on medium heat to let the cheese melt.
- In a separate pan, put a tablespoon of clarified butter (olive oil is also an option) and grill the turkey. Once the turkey is done, use the same pan to cook the Taylor Farms Spinach.
- Add the turkey and spinach to one of the bread slices and put the other slice on top. Enjoy!