- 3-ounce Taylor Farms Spinach
- 2-ounces mixed berries
- 2-ounces almond granola
- 2 pieces of cooked bacon
- 1 crispy egg
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 2 ounces Olallieberry Greek Yogurt Dressing
- Cook bacon over medium heat until it reaches the desired crispness.
- Heat oil in an 8-inch skillet over medium until it reaches a light smoking point. Turn down the heat to medium-low and carefully pour the eggs in the hot oil. Cook to desired crispness.
- On a 10-inch plate or bowl, place spinach down. Add berries, granola and top off with bacon and egg. Enjoy!