- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 pounds Grimmway Farms medium rainbow carrots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 400. Place baking sheet in oven to heat for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, syrup, lemon, cumin seed and red pepper flakes. Toss the carrots into the sauce.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and spread carrots and sauce into an even layer and return to the oven.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, tossing frequently, until carrots are tender and lightly charred.