- 4 to 5 stalks Bright Lights® Swiss chard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 4 eggs
- Remove stems from Swiss chard, chop and set aside. Chop leaves; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add chopped stems and onion, and sauté 6 to 8 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper; cook 1 minute. Add tomatoes and chopped leaves, and cook 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in feta and parsley.
- Using a spoon, make 4 indentations in tomato mixture and crack 1 egg into each. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set.