- 1/2 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lime, tested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon black or white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds sashimi grade wild ahi tuna, cubed
- 3 romaine hearts
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the tuna.
- Whisk the sauce well to combine. Add the tuna and toss well. The tuna can sit in the marinade for a half a day or so, but if you leave it any longer, the acid in the citrus will begin to slowly cook the fish.
- Wash and pat dry the romaine hearts and begin to assemble the wraps.
- Add a few spoonfuls of the poke to each romaine heart. Top off with fresh avocado cubes, pineapple, red cabbage and black sesame seeds. Serve immediately.