Salad Savoy Tip! We think what makes a really good shrimp cocktail is a really good cocktail sauce. To make a quick homemade batch, in a medium bowl, simply combine 1 cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish (drained well), ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce and 2 dashes hot sauce. Give it a good mix and dip away.
- 5 ounces Lollipop® Kale sprouts, (about 16) washed and stems trimmed
- 12 ounces raw, colossal shrimp (about 16), peeled and deveined, with tails left on
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray
- Wrap a shrimp around a Lollipop® kale sprout and secure with a wooden toothpick or bamboo skewer. Repeat with remaining kale sprouts and shrimp and place on baking sheets.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice evenly over the shrimp. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast on the upper shelf of your oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked through and the kale sprouts begin to get crispy. Serve immediately.