- ¼ cup tahini
- Juice of 1 lemon, about 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound baby carrots
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together tahini, lemon juice, olive oil and red pepper flakes.
- Add water a little at a time to achieve desired thickness.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots and the parsley, to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.