- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Naturipe Avocado, peeled, pitted and flesh scooped out
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To serve: Naturipe Strawberries, Naturipe Blueberries, Naturipe Blackberries, Naturipe Raspberries, yogurt, maple syrup
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a medium bowl and mix. Set aside.
- Add avocado, milk, eggs and vanilla to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour avocado mixture into flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Spoon batter onto waffle iron and close (about half the batter for a Belgium waffle maker). Cook waffle according to manufacturer’s instructions, until golden brown. Remove to plate and keep warm. Repeat with remaining batter.
- To serve, top waffles with sliced strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. Top with yogurt and maple syrup as desired.