- 2 boxes Pamela’s Gluten Free Elbow Noodles, cooked according to the package directions
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch Andy Boy Broccoli Rabe
- 3 cups cooked, cubed chicken breast
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 and ½ cups red grapes, halved
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt, or to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Once it’s al dente, drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Place a large skillet or stock pot over high heat and bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Chop the broccoli rabe into 2 inch long pieces and submerge them into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Drain the broccoli rabe and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- When the pasta is cold, mix together the pasta, broccoli rabe, cubed chicken breast, cherry tomato halves, halved red grapes, olives, Parmesan cheese and white wine vinegar.
- Add the salt gradually, stirring and tasting after each addition until you reach the desired seasoning level. Serve cold.