- 3-ounces Taylor Farms Heritage Blend
- 1 cup Taylor Farms Zucchini Noodles
- 1-ounce Taylor Farms Shredded Carrot
- 1-ounce Taylor Farms Shred Cabbage
- 1/4 cup julienne cut bell pepper
- 1/4 cup edamame cooked and shelled
- 2-ounces fried sweet potato curls or rice noodle
- 1-ounce toasted almonds
- 1 sliced cucumber
- 1 wedge cut tomato
- 1 sliced orange
- 2-ounces Sesame Ginger Turmeric Vinaigrette
- Sake syrup drizzle
- Add all the dressing ingredients except for soy bean oil and sesame seed into a blender. Turn blender on and slowly incorporate soybean oil. Once the mixture is uniform, add sesame seeds and pulse.
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges, slice cucumber and julienne the peppers. Keep separate and set aside.
- Fry the sweet potatoes curls in a frying pan and set aside.
- In another bowl, toss the Taylor Farms Zucchini Noodles, bell pepper and edamame into the vinaigrette.
- Place the Taylor Farms Heritage Blend on a plate. Lay the veggie noodle mixture on top of the leaves. Then place the cucumbers, shredded carrots, sliced tomatoes, shred cabbage and orange around the salad.