- 3-ounces Taylor Farms Baby Kale
- 1-ounce Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- 2-ounces grape tomatoes sliced
- 2-ounces cucumber half rounds
- 1-ounce toasted almonds
- 2 cups of uncooked quinoa
- 4 cups of water
- 4-ounces basil pesto
- 1-ounce Citrus Blood Vinaigrette
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients besides the olive oil in a food processor. Turn on mixer and slowly add in the olive oil until mixture is uniform.
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil and add quinoa. Cover the saucepan and let simmer for 15 minutes until cooked. Let it cool.
- Mix quinoa in a bowl with 4-ounces of the basil pesto. Use mixture to fill ramekin mold.
- In a salad bowl, combine the Taylor Farms Baby Kale and Citrus Blood Vinaigrette. After, toss in the toasted almonds, sliced grape tomatoes, cucumber and mix.
- Place the salad mixture on a plate, then lay the quinoa filled mold on top. Bon appétit!
- BLOOD ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
1/2 cup blood orange vinegar
1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
1 tsp shallot
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 cups olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste