- 1 box Pamela’s Gluten Free Rotini, cooked according to the package instructions
- 1 bunch Andy Boy Broccoli Rabe
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. hot Italian sausage links, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Once it’s al dente, drain, rinse with cold water and toss with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
- Place a large skillet or stockpot over high heat and bring 4 cups of water to a boil
- Chop the broccoli rabe into 2 inch long pieces and submerge them into the boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Drain the broccoli rabe and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Pour out any remaining water from the skillet. Heat the remaining olive oil in the skillet over medium heat, and add the sliced sausage.
- Saute the sausage for about 8 minutes, or until it is browned. Add the garlic cloves, snap peas, salt and pepper and saute for 3 minutes before adding the broccoli rabe back to the pan. Cook everything for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the wine and cook for 5 minutes. Toss in the parmesan cheese and pasta and serve immediately.