- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely minced or 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package ramen noodles, reserve seasoning packets for another use
- 1-1/2 cups Bright Lights® Swiss chard
- 3 scallions, chopped
- In a large pot over medium heat, add oil, garlic, and ginger, and cook 1 minute. Add broth, soy sauce, salt, and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and Swiss chard, and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in scallions and serve.