- 3 cups Salad Savoy®, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil; mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into skillet, making sure not to overcrowd. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter; repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.