- 1 - Easy Creations Baby Idaho Russets
- 1 - Easy Creations Garlic Parsley Seasoning Packet
- 4 - Egg Yolks
- 3 - Tbsp Half & Half
- 4 - Tbsp Butter- Divided
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and dice potatoes.
- Add potatoes to large pot filled with cold water. Bring to a boil under medium-high heat and cook until tender (roughly 15-20 minutes).
- Drain water and set potatoes aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic to your preference and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and add half & half.
- Mash potatoes in a mixing bowl. Mix in seasoning packet and garlic mixture.
- Let mixture cool for 5 minutes and stir in egg yolks one at a time.
Pro Tip: If you’re having trouble with a runny consistency, allow the mixture to cool before adding more yolks. If it’s too thick, slowly add more half and half.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe 12 evenly spaced mounds onto the paper.
- Bake for 16-19 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!