- 4 wild sockeye salmon filets
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 F. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients for salmon marinade together. Marinate salmon filets in a large plastic bag for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare veggies. Add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until fine and resembling rice.
- Add olive oil to a large frying pan over med-high heat. Add cauliflower rice and sauté for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, add salmon, broccoli rabe and red pepper to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes until salmon is fully cooked.
- Add cauliflower rice and romaine to large pasta bowls, then top with broccoli rabe, red pepper and salmon. Add sliced avocado to each bowl. Garnish with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro and lime wedges. Serve and enjoy!