- 1 bunch (about 1-1/4 pounds) Bright Lights®
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, (about 12 ounces), cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small onion, cut into half-moon slices
- 8 ounces snow peas, trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup teriyaki pineapple glaze
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- Rinse Bright Lights®, remove stems and cut stems into 2-inch long matchsticks; set aside. Cut leaves in half along the spine, stack them and cut them into 1/4-inch ribbons; set aside.
- In a large skillet over high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil until hot. Sauté chicken for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add Bright Lights® stems that you cut into matchsticks, the onion, snow peas and minced garlic and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add teriyaki pineapple glaze, toss to coat and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until everything is tender.
- Meanwhile in another large skillet or wok over medium heat, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil until hot. Add the Bright Lights® leaf ribbons and salt; sauté for 2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Arrange on a serving platter and top with chicken and veggie mixture. Garnish with cashews and enjoy!