- 8 ounces Grimmway Farms baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- ½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced, fronds reserved for garnish
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- ½ cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
- Dressing: juice of 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1/3 cup olive oil, Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Whisk together in a large bowl, lemon juice, honey and vinegar.
- Slowly stream in olive oil while whisking. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add carrots, fennel, grapefruit and half the parsley leaves to the bowl with the dressing.
- Toss until all are coated. Transfer to a plate or platter.
- Sprinkle with pecans and remaining parsley leaves. Garnish with fennel fronds and serve immediately.