- ½ bunch Andy Boy broccoli rabe
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, stemmed
- ¼ cup tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Salt & pepper
- 1 sourdough boule, sliced ¾” thick
- Preheat to 400℉.
- Trim the ends of your broccoli rabe, drizzle with the avocado oil, season with salt & pepper, toss to coat. Roast for 15 minutes. Set a few florets and leaves aside for the garnish.
- Add your cannellini beans, garlic, thyme, roasted rabe, tahini, and the juice of half a lemon to a blender or food processor. Add water 1 tbsp at a time if the mixture is too thick to process. Season with salt & pepper as necessary.
- Toast your bread. Top with the bean & rabe spread, and garnish with the florets and leaves