- 1 pound Queen Victoria Brussels sprouts, washed, dried, trimmed and sliced into shreds
- 1 large orange, zest reserved, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground pepper
- Place all ingredients, including orange zest, in large bowl and toss to evenly distribute dressing components.
- Serve as a side salad or with some added protein to make it a meal.