- 1 cup packed broccoli rabe leaves
- ½ large English hothouse cucumber, peeled
- 2 medium juicing apples (e.g. Gala, Fuji, Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious, etc.)
- ½ small lemon, peeled
- 1 inch knob of ginger, peeled/trimmed
- pinch of sea salt
- Cut the apple and cucumber into medium-sized pieces.
- Add some of the apple to the juicer first. Then add the broccoli rabe leaves, followed by the cucumber pieces, ginger, more apple and lemon (until all of the produce has been juiced).
- Stir in a pinch of sea salt and sip!
- Broccoli Rabe Recovery Juice is best enjoyed straight away.
- A centrifugal juicer was used for this recipe. A masticating or cold-pressed juicer should work analogously. If you’d like to make your Broccoli Rabe Recovery Juice using a powerful high-speed blender, you may wish to add a splash of water to get things moving initially. After juicing, strain any fiber/pulp through a mesh strainer, nut milk bag or cheesecloth to achieve your desired consistency.