- Broccoli Rabe (about 2-3 cups)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 300°F.
- Chop broccoli rabe leaves and florets into 1” pieces and spread them on a baking sheet.
- With your hands, massage oil and lemon juice into broccoli rabe.
- Top broccoli rabe with pepper
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven to flip the chips and bake for another 3-4 minutes. Monitor closely for the second time in the oven, as the chips can burn easily.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle the parmesan cheese and let cool.