- 2 chicken breasts, grilled
- 24 small romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 hard-boiled eggs cut into wedges
- 8 cocktail-size tomatoes cut into wedges
- 8 slices crisp bacon
- ½ cup fresh corn kernels
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 small avocados, halved, seeded, with shell removed
- Divide ingredients equally to create 4 servings.
- On each plate, loosely arrange 6 romaine leaves (whole or torn portions), ½ grilled chicken breast, 1 hard-boiled egg, 2 tomatoes, 2 strips of bacon (broken into a few pieces), 2 tablespoons corn kernels, and 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles.
- Fill each avocado-half cavity with 1 tablespoon of the dressing, place 1 avocado-half on each bed of vegetables, and evenly sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles on top of the salads. Garnish with a little freshly ground pepper, if desired.