- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sambal, sriracha or other hot sauce, optional
- 3 large Grimmway Farms' carrots, cut into long strips
- 3 Cal-Organic scallions, sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, lime, honey, fish sauce and sambal, if using.
- Add the carrots and scallions to the bowl and toss until coated.
- Transfer to a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately.