- 2-ounces Taylor Farms Arugula
- 1 TBSP Taylor Farms Diced Red Onion
- 1 whole corn cob
- 1 TBSP mayonnaise
- 1 TBSP chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2-ounces red bell pepper diced
- 1 TBSP minced jalapeño
- 1 TBSP lime juice
- 2-ounce fried tortilla strips or chips
- 1-ounce green onion sliced
- 1-ounce Cotija cheese
- 1-ounce Arugula Cilantro Lime Crema
- Blend all ingredients for the Arugula Lima Cream Dressing in a food processor.
- Brush corn with mayo. Season with chili powder, cumin and salt. Roast corn 5 to 7 minutes until cooked on a grill or stove top. Once cooked allow it to cool down and cut off the kernels. Toss the kernels with peppers, Taylor Farms Diced Red Onions and lime juice.
- In a mixing bowl, toss Taylor Farms Arugula with the mixture from previous step. Top off with tortilla strips, cotija cheese, and drizzle with the Arugula Lime Crema. Serve and enjoy!
- ARUGULA CILANTRO LIME CREMA
1/2 cup greek yogurt
2 cups of Taylor Farms Arugula
1 tsp lime zest
1 TBSP lime juice
1 tsp kosher salt