- 8 cups Taylor Farms Arugula
- 1/2 cup Taylor Farms Diced Celery
- 1/2 cup Taylor Farms Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 cup Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls
- 1 cup uncooked barley
- 6 cups vegetable broth
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP fresh oregano
- 1 TBSP fresh basil
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil on Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls. Roast for 6 to 8 minutes until golden brown.
- In a large pot, boil 6 cups of water. Add 1 cup of barley and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Once cooked, combine in a bowl with the Taylor Farms Cauliflower Pearls and set aside.
- Using gallon stock pot, sauté onion and celery in 1 TBSP of olive oil for 5 minutes. After, add the garlic and broth and it bring to a boil. Add Taylor Farms Arugula and mix it with a hand blender.
- Finish by adding cauliflower and barley into the soup. If desired can add sausage, meatballs, tofu or chicken. Serve hot immediately and bon appétit!