- 3-4 romaine hearts
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp red or white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon French mustard
- finishing salt, such as Maldon sea salt pepper
- Rinse and dry the romaine hearts, then cut them in half long ways. Brush the flat surface of each half with olive oil.
- Heat grill to medium heat and place romaine hearts directly on the grate. Cook until lightly grilled and char marks are visible, then remove and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt, oil, lemon juice, vinegar, and mustard. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle the dressing over the grilled romaine hearts.
- Top with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper.